Life & Personal Coaching Services For Individuals
As a personal coach I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. In a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they’re striving for.
I offer coaching sessions on the phone, and with Skype to clients all over the country, whether they live in San Diego, Boston, New York, Seattle or some remote area in Maine. We will start with an initial assessment to clearly define your short and long term goals, everything from communication skills to personal acceptance. We will use these goals as a foundation to create a strategy for attaining these objectives.
As a Life Coach, I specialize in the following areas:
Confidence & Personal Power
Health & Weight Issues
Organization & Productivity
Entrepreneurs and Small Business Coaching Services
As a Small Business Owner and Entrepreneur myself, I understand some of the unique challenges you face. I also understand that starting a new business or getting an established business running profitably and efficiently can feel challenging and overwhelming, especially in today’s economy.
Do you experience any of these challenges on a regular basis?
- You constantly worry about getting new clients for your business, and feel like there is never enough time to do all of the things you want to accomplish each day.
- You’re missing the tactical hands on experience and know-how to get your business to the next level of success.
- You find yourself frequently spending significant amounts of time working on the day to day tactical aspects of running your business as compared to the strategic “big picture”.
- You find it challenging to find and train others who are capable of performing some of the tasks that are very labor intensive, but need to get done.
- You are constantly in a state of fear, frustration or worry about whether your business will survive in today’s economy.
- You find it difficult to balance work, family, and entertainment, and want more balance in your life than you currently have.
- You don’t have an experienced support staff to get advice and feedback when you need it.
- You realize that you could be significantly more profitable and efficient if you had access to an experienced business person to guide you on a regular basis.
I help small business owners and entrepreneurs who struggle with fear, procrastination, stress, time management issues, getting new clients, confidence, or feeling STUCK!
Executive Coaching &
Are you a CEO, executive, leader, or someone who aspires to lead others?
Do you want the best advice in executive coaching or leadership development?
Do you want an experienced executive and leadership consultant to help you leverage your time, explore new business opportunities, maximize profits, and dramatically improve your confidence and effectiveness?
If you answered yes to these questions, I can help. My name is John Curran. I am a Master Certified Coach (Certified Coaches Federation) and I provide personalized executive and leadership coaching as well as mentoring to some of the most extraordinary executives and leaders.
I provide expert coaching and consulting by drawing from a number of different executive and leadership models which include team building, core transformation, visualization, Franklin-Covey Leadership skills, psychology, NLP, and empathetic communication to name a few. I partner with my clients and help them discover the root cause of issues behind their successes and failures in both business and personal matters so that they can achieve the long term results that they are looking for.
These are some examples of the inner-work that I help clients develop in them-selves
- To become masters in the areas of communication, leadership, and emotional intelligence so that they can have a greater impact on the people and organizations they lead.
- To discover their blind spots, and uncover ways to move beyond them to become more efficient and effective.
- To become masters of their time through delegation and strategic planning.
- To learn from their experiences and make course corrections when needed.
- To sharpen their communication skills allowing them to effectively communicate their vision to their organizations and people they lead..
- To empower and inspire other members of their team towards extraordinary performance.
- To discover how to thrive during periods of change or transition.
- To discover and appreciate their unique talents and strengths, and be role model for others to emulate.
- To discover how to effectively manage stress in their life to optimize work-life balance, sustainability, and, personal fulfillment.
- To grow and evolve over time, and become the inspired leaders that create transformational results in them-selves and others.
If you are feeling out of balance and think that MAYBE executive or leadership coaching could make a difference for you, consider setting up an initial consultation and seeing what it’s like. No fee, no pressure. I am skilled in the arts of organization, strategy, assessment, and accountability. I can give you the tools for achieving clarity of purpose and the ability to move forward. To receive a FREE 30-minute coaching strategy session,visit=>THE SOLUTION COACH