Small Business Coaching Services
Entrepreneurs and Small Business Coaching Services
As a Small Business Owner and Entrepreneur myself, I understand some of the unique challenges you face. I also understand that starting a new business or getting an established business running profitably and efficiently can feel challenging and overwhelming, especially in today’s economy.
Do you experience any of these challenges on a regular basis?
- You constantly worry about getting new clients for your business, and feel like there is never enough time to do all of the things you want to accomplish each day.
- You’re missing the tactical hands on experience and know-how to get your business to the next level of success.
- You find yourself frequently spending significant amounts of time working on the day to day tactical aspects of running your business as compared to the strategic “big picture”.
- You find it challenging to find and train others who are capable of performing some of the tasks that are very labor intensive, but need to get done.
- You are constantly in a state of fear, frustration or worry about whether your business will survive in today’s economy.
- You find it difficult to balance work, family, and entertainment, and want more balance in your life than you currently have.
- You don’t have an experienced support staff to get advice and feedback when you need it.
- You realize that you could be significantly more profitable and efficient if you had access to an experienced business person to guide you on a regular basis.
Why Small Business and entrepreneur Coach John?
Q. What do you like most about being a Life Coach?
A. What I enjoy most about coaching, teaching and training is to watch my clients grow and develop over time. I feel a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment knowing that I played a part in helping them reach their goals. To watch a client have a transformational shift or breakthrough in their thinking and behavior is priceless. I love making a difference in the quality of my clients lives and sharing in their excitement as they reach their goals.
Q. What are your most common types of clients?
A. Most clients seek me out when they feel:
1. Stuck in their personal life and need a gentle yet firm nudge to get them moving in the right direction to reach their goals. They are also looking for someone to hold them accountable so they do what they say they are going to do. The reality is that most people are more likely to be accountable to someone like a coach, than they are to themselves. That’s one of the reasons why life coaching is so effective in getting people to do what they normally don’t want to do.
2. Stuck in their business and want to establish a powerful internet presence through automation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and internet marketing. I help my clients attract more customers and traffic, which translates into more profits for their business. They also realize a savings of time and money because their learning curve is significantly shortened through my coaching, training, and expertise
– 30 Years in the medical field working in a variety of leadership positions
– Certified Master Coach in Accountability, Assessment, & Strategy.
– Certified NLP Practitioner
– Author of “How Will You Paint Your Life Today”
– Guest on Radio & TV
-Experience building a (SEO) search engine optimized internet marketing machine
-Board Member Hanna Grimes Marketplace
January 2007 – December 2008 (2 years)
Met regularly with other board members to discuss and vote on business matters for Hanna Grimes Marketplace. Offered creative solutions to optimize profits and attract new business.
Results Satisfaction Guarantee – 100% satisfaction of results from each and every call!
Free Small Business or Entrepreneur Coaching Consultation
I help small business owners and entrepreneurs who struggle with fear, procrastination, stress, time management issues, getting new clients, confidence, or feeling STUCK!
If you are feeling out of balance and think that MAYBE coaching could make a difference for you, consider setting up an initial consultation and seeing what it’s like. No fee, no pressure. I am a small business and entrepreneur coach skilled in the arts of organization, strategy, assessment, and accountability who can give you the tools for achieving clarity of purpose and the ability to move forward. To receive a FREE 30-minute coaching strategy session,visit=>THE SOLUTION COACH
In many cases, coaching fees are tax deductible. In the U.S.A., all expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills are tax deductible (Treas. Reg.1-162-5, Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307). Contact your tax professional for more details.