Are you a CEO, executive, leader, or someone who aspires to lead others?
Do you want the best advice in executive coaching or leadership development?
Do you want an experienced executive and leadership consultant to help you leverage your time, explore new business opportunities, maximize profits, and dramatically improve your confidence and effectiveness?
If you answered yes to these questions, I can help. My name is John Curran. I am a Certified Master Coach (Certified Coaches Federation) and I provide personalized executive and leadership coaching as well as mentoring to some of the most extraordinary executives and leaders.
I provide expert coaching and consulting by drawing from a number of different executive and leadership models which include team building, core transformation, visualization, Franklin-Covey Leadership skills, psychology, NLP, and empathetic communication to name a few. I partner with my clients and help them discover the root cause of issues behind their successes and failures in both business and personal matters so that they can achieve the long term results that they are looking for.
These are some examples of the inner-work that I help clients develop in them-selves
- To become masters in the areas of communication, leadership, and emotional intelligence so that they can have a greater impact on the people and organizations they lead.
- To discover their blind spots, and uncover ways to move beyond them to become more efficient and effective.
- To become masters of their time through delegation and strategic planning.
- To learn from their experiences and make course corrections when needed.
- To sharpen their communication skills allowing them to effectively communicate their vision to their organizations and people they lead..
- To empower and inspire other members of their team towards extraordinary performance.
- To discover how to thrive during periods of change or transition.
- To discover and appreciate their unique talents and strengths, and be role model for others to emulate.
- To discover how to effectively manage stress in their life to optimize work-life balance, sustainability, and, personal fulfillment.
- To grow and evolve over time, and become the inspired leaders that create transformational results in them-selves and others.
If you are feeling out of balance and think that MAYBE executive or leadership coaching could make a difference for you, consider setting up an initial consultation and seeing what it’s like. No fee, no pressure. I am skilled in the arts of organization, strategy, assessment, and accountability. I can give you the tools for achieving clarity of purpose and the ability to move forward. To receive a FREE 30-minute coaching strategy session,visit=>THE SOLUTION COACH
In many cases, coaching fees are tax deductible. In the U.S.A., all expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills are tax deductible (Treas. Reg.1-162-5, Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307). Contact your tax professional for more details.